I. Commitment to Privacy
II. Information collected
A. Traffic Data. Anapact may collect a variety of visitor data such as IP addresses, browser settings, internet service provider (ISP) information, referring/exit pages, operating systems, date/time stamps, and clickstream data (collectively “Visitor Data”). The Anapact internal servers and software automatically recognize Visitor Data. No Personally Identifiable Information is collected in this process. The Site may use Visitor Data to compile traffic data about the types of visitors who use the Site at specific intervals (collectively “Traffic Data”). Anapact may use Traffic Data to analyze Site traffic, but this information is not examined for Personally Identifiable Information. This Traffic Data may also be used to diagnose problems with our server, administer our Site, or display content according to your preferences. Visitor Data and Traffic Data may also be shared with business partners, affiliates, or advertisers on an aggregated and anonymous basis.
D. Personal Information. Anapact’s customers are required to provide us with personal information (collectively “Personally Identifiable Information”) in order to access and use Anapact products and services. Personally, Identifiable Information is captured only when a visitor accesses Online Services, or speaks on the phone with an Anapact employee, and willingly discloses that information. This disclosure may occur when a visitor registers with an Online Service, engages in transactions, contacts customer service, or participates in contests, promotions, surveys, forums, content submissions, requests for suggestions, or other aspects of services offered by Anapact.
Personally Identifiable Information includes: (i) “Contact Data” (such as your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and email address); (ii) “Financial Data” (such as your credit card number, expiration date, and verification code or bank account information); (iii) “Demographic Data” (such as your zip code and sex); (iv) other “Legal Data” (such as your social security number, company information, trade secrets, inventions, and idea submissions and other sensitive information necessary to generate legal documents); and (v) any combination of Contact Data, Financial Data, Demographic Data, or other Legal Data.
Calls/Electronic Communications. In the regular course of our business, Anapact may monitor and record phone conversations or email communications between you and Anapact employees for training and quality assurance purposes. We may receive a confirmation when you open or click on content in an email from us, which helps us make our communications to you more useful and interesting. If you do not wish to receive email from Anapact, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list on any of the emails we send.
Anapact uses the information collected as follows:
The information we collect from the Online Services is used to communicate with you, process your orders, facilitate your authorized transactions with our third-party marketing partners, and inform you of offers and discounts. For example, you may receive a welcome email that confirms your username and password, and later receive communications responding to your inquiries, providing services you request, and managing your account. We occasionally send service-related announcements, for example, to alert you if we need to temporarily suspend the Site for maintenance. Anapact does not sell your personal information for profit.
We send promotional emails and newsletters from time to time to users who have registered on the site and to those who have opted in to receive such emails. You may not opt-out of service-related or transactional communications, which are not promotional. The only way to opt-out of these communications would be by terminating your account. However, you can opt-out of promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions in any communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to review the personal information we have collected about you via the Sites, or request that we update or delete it, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may choose not to provide Anapact with Personally Identifiable Information or you may turn off cookies in your browser by changing its settings. If you make these decisions, you may continue to use the Online Services and browse its pages. However, Anapact cannot process orders without Personally Identifiable Information.
We share customer information with third-parties only as follows:
- Order Processing. Anapact, sometimes with the assistance of a third-party or Anapact subsidiary, may use your Personally Identifiable Information to process your payment through merchant account services, and to generate the products and services you order. Your Contact Data may be used to follow up with you on transactions you initiate through Online Services, respond to inquiries made through Online Services, inform you of changes to Online Services, and send you additional information about Anapact and its products and services.
- Registered Agent Requests. If you designate a person or company other than Anapact to serve as the registered agent for your business entity, Anapact may provide your name and contact information to that party, if the designee requests.
- Third-party Marketing. Unless specifically authorized by you, we do not provide Personally Identifiable Information to third-parties for marketing purposes.
- Required by Law. We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a legal request.
- Visitor Demographics. Contact Data and Traffic Data are used to gather general statistics about our customers and visitors. We may use Demographic Data to generate collective information about our users, but not in a way that identifies any user specifically. For example, we may inform third-parties about the number of registered users and unique visitors, and the pages most frequently browsed.
- Service Providers. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with companies that provide support services to us (such as an email service provider) or help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
Other Transfers. We may share Personally Identifiable Information and other data with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with Anapact. If Anapact is merged, acquired, or sold, or if some or all of our assets or equity are transferred, we may disclose or transfer Personally Identifiable Information and other data in connection with the associated transactions.
Links /Third-Party Websites:
Accessing and Changing Your Account:
Anapact will give you, or anyone listed as an authorized contact for your account, information about your order. This may include information about the nature and status of your order, information you provided to process your order, payment information, and contact information. If you want someone to have access to your order, you must list them as an authorized contact, or they may not obtain information.
If you no longer desire our services, or if you want to remove your Personally Identifiable Information from our Site, you may terminate your account by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
At minimum, we will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Anapact may maintain some or all of this data in its archives even after it has been removed from the Site.
Anapact’s Commitment to Data Security:
Anapact strives to ensure that our servers and connections incorporate the latest encryption and security devices. We have implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Credit card and personal information are transmitted by secure servers (SSL). In the event that we mail you documents, documents are delivered to you via UPS or similar overnight delivery services, the United States Postal Service, or email. Unfortunately, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure and we therefore cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to or from the Site, Applications, or through the use of our services, and you provide this information at your own risk. ACCORDINGLY, WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR THE THEFT, LOSS, OR INTERCEPTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DAMAGE TO, YOUR DATA OR COMMUNICATIONS BY USING THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND OUR SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND ASSUME THESE RISKS. IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR PRIVACY HAS BEEN BREACHED THROUGH USE OF OUR WEBSITE, APPLICATIONS, OR OTHER SERVICES PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY AT email@example.com.